What Should A DMS Do For You?
A Dealer Management System (DMS) is a software suite that provides the tools auto dealers need to more effectively run their business. By bringing together the many parts of a dealership on a single interface, DMS platforms allow business owners to monitor dealership operations more efficiently and see the big picture more clearly.
A DMS may be able to help if your dealership is:
- Losing valuable sales prospects
- Struggling with a disorganized appointment system
- Looking for an easier way to manage accounts, financing and credit
- Having trouble staying up-to-date on parts and inventory
- Looking for a better way to monitor performance, sales and margins
- Unable to market itself effectively
- Spending a lot but profiting little
- Looking to boost gross profits
Explore Our DMS Solutions
Helping Dealerships Thrive
At CDK Global, we build the tools dealerships need to grow and succeed. We provide DMS and other integrated technology solutions to over 27,000 Auto, Truck, Motorcycle, Marine, Recreational and Heavy Equipment dealers around the world. Since day one, we’ve been in it for the dealer — your success is what motivates us to do what we do.